Thursday 3 January 2013

2013

Already, really? Time goes too fast!
There are exciting times on the horizon: already this year I have 2 workshops, 2 exhibitions and I am delighted to say I have been accepted to show at the Contemporary Craft Festival again this year.
 Plenty to be going on with then!

"Frosty Forest"

"Harbour Lights"

I have enjoyed a little rest over the festive period, spending time with my family, watching Christmas telly and getting into my PJs in the late afternoon. But typically of me, I get twitchy after a while, and have made the above pieces during the last couple of days. Guess I can't help myself!
I will endeavour to blog as much as I can this year: maybe I will make the posts shorter but more regular!

2012 was a fantastic year for Kirsty Elson Designs. If 2013 is anywhere near as good I will be delighted!
Happy New Year to you all. I wish you health and happiness for the coming year. xxx


16 comments:

  1. Happy New Year - and may your 2013 be every bit as it's predecessor! Like your two new designs: and good luck with the workshops, craft fair et.

    Was busy over the festive period too - six new Bears sewn up, one now complete, one needs stuffing and four need the works done to them!

    All the best. Isobel: www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Kirsty!!
    We must be on the same wavelength at the moment, I have just today finished a painting with a little girl with a house in the background in exactly the colours of your first piece 'frosty forest' weird huh?

    I love both your pieces especially the first one though, so pretty!!

    Micki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, and good luck with all you do and make
    Julie xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you too! (Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar!) I will keep on following your blog. It makes me smile.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Kirsty. Goodness...your creativity never ceases to amaze me. Thank you so much for taking the time to share you beautiful and wonderful creations with us. Wishing you all the best for a wonderful 2013.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck with all your projects, and may many more come your way. Love the latest two, absolutely fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year Kirsty, two beautiful pieces you've made there, Lucey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous- love them both!happy new year to you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the best for the coming year Kirsty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's to a new year of good surprises and building on your success. Your blog adds to the quality of my art life. Love having a world connection with similiar thinking people! Looking forward to it all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being accepted for the Contemporary Craft Fair! That's great news. Love the new pieces too! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratuations on such a fantastic year. May this one be as fruitful! Hee's to 2013!
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You deserve all your continued success. I adore your pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there Kirsty
    Happy New Year to you and your family. I hope it is a wonderful year for you, with new found creative ideas!
    The two makes are beautiful. I love the use of the peeling paintwork. They're so atmospheric.
    Happy days to you,
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete