Thursday 21 January 2010

Here comes the sun

No, I'm not talking about the weather, this is Cornwall after all! Sometimes I think the whole soggy county will break off at the River Tamar and sink into the sea!
I am referring to this...!

Thank you to Denise over at A Bun Can Dance for passing this award on to me. Now it's my turn to forward it on to twelve other blogs and bloggers who bring a ray of sunshine to these wintery days and make me smile. So here goes.....

A la parisienne
Amy Blackwell
Annamariaart
Cloudfishing
Daydreams in Lace
Emma Lamb
Happy Loves Rosie
Hardaker and Pope
Pillarbox Red
Sea Angels
Sweet Sweet Life
Tabiboo

I hope you find them as inspiring as I do!

Meanwhile, here are some new additions to my Folksy shop....

Take care guys, back soon!

11 comments:

  1. love the new birdies and the heart! perfect for valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award!!!Your birdies are just so lovely -(the fish are a visual treat as well!)
    Annamaria XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you so much! I love all the new things in your shop, the lovey birds are so cute! I'll pass the award on later :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Kirsty and 'Thank You'

    just the warmth I needed on this bitterly cold grey day.

    Nina xx

    ps. forgot to say love, love, love the new additions. N xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kirsty
    So pleased you're happy with the very bright sunshine award :-)
    And I love your list of nominees - some new blogs there for me to discover, which is always a delight!
    D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kirsty, thanks so much for our award, loving your new additions to your folksy shop, and really love the seahorse mobile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, you make the most gorgeous things! Thank you for your lovely comment, I can see myself coming back to your beautiful blog again.

    Love Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pleasant surprise! Thank you so much for this award. I am flattered that my blog brings to you a ray of sunshine.
    I love the name of your blog and the meaning behind it! Childhood memories are indeed the fondest!
    And did you make these fabric birds?? So cute!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you lovely kirsty. That's such a nice thing to come home to. Very excited about looking at all the other blogs too. Beautiful birds as always. And has that heart really got wings? my heart is a flutter. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What alovely blog you have - such beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you make the most gorgeous things - I mentioned you on my blog , hope that's okay?
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete